CTET Exam Preparation 2022: Tricks, Strategies, and a Study Plan
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2022 exam, which will be administered online as a computer-based test (CBT) to determine candidates’ eligibility to teach classes 1 through 8, will soon be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) as per the CTET exam notification 2022. The exam is given at two levels in separate sessions on a single day in over 2935 CTET Exam Centres. The exam will last two and a half hours, and the question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English). CTET qualifiers will be hired in a variety of schools run by the central government, UT-controlled schools, private schools, and schools owned and managed by state governments/local governments. CTET eligibility certificates will be valid for life, beginning with the announcement of the results, and will be given to candidates who score more than 60%.
Candidates must take the CTET 2022 exam and pass it with the required score in order to be eligible to apply for teacher positions at various government and private schools in India. Candidates must develop a detailed CTET exam preparation strategy 2022 in order to pass the exam with high scores.
CTET Exam Preparation Tips for 2022
Do you want to know how to prepare for the exam? Simply follow the CTET exam 2022 tips shared by our subject matter experts to pass the exam with flying colours. It is time to begin CTET preparation for the CTET 2022 exam without further delay. The first and most important stage of CTET preparation is understanding the exam pattern and CTET syllabus.
Let us go over the most important factors, tips, and tricks for preparing for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2022 exam quickly:
- Understand the CTET Pattern 2022
Check the CTET Exam Pattern to find out how many marks are allotted to each section and how many questions are included in each section. Candidates can do CTET Exam preparation by understanding the exam pattern.
- The CTET will consist of 150 questions worth a total of 150 marks, with a time limit of 150 minutes.
- It will take place entirely online.
- The question paper will be made up of objective-type questions and divided into five sections, each with 30 questions.
- The CTET exam will not have any negative marking.
- Examine the CTET Syllabus
Knowing the CTET Syllabus makes it easier to prepare for the exam. The syllabus may include information on the most important topics of each subject covered in the exam. For effective CTET Exam Preparation, it is critical to review the detailed syllabus. Examine the CTET syllabus below:
- CTET syllabus is different for paper 1 & paper 2, During your preparation, try to cover the Complete CTET syllabus.
- CTET paper 1 includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Language-1, language-2, Environmental Studies, Mathematics.
- CTET paper 2 includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Language-1, language-2, Social Studies, or Mathematics & Science.
- The question paper will be Bilingual (Hindi/English).
- 20 Language options are available on the CTET exam notification 2022, Candidate can choose only two languages from the given 20 languages.
Because the syllabus includes a variety of subjects, you must devise a specific study plan in order to thoroughly prepare for each topic.
- Concentrate on Your Weak Area of Study
For proper CTET exam preparation, it is always necessary to identify your strengths and weaknesses. This can help you determine which topics require more attention. For your weak points, use the following strategy:
- Determine your areas of weakness and opportunities for improvement.
- Try to read and learn all the fundamental concepts of CTET exam before beginning to practise in your weak areas.
- You do not need to focus on the fundamental concepts in your strong areas; instead, practise more and more questions from those topics.
- Examine previous year’s CTET question papers to identify your weak points.
- Read Important CTET Books
It is critical to include essential books in your CTET Exam Preparation in order to gain a thorough understanding of each topic covered in the exam. For proper preparation, it is critical to include only the Best CTET Books recommended by subject experts for each subject. Follow these book strategies:
- Prepare at least one Important textbook for each subject listed on the CTET syllabus.
- You can practise with NCERT Books from Class 3rd to Class 8th.
- For CTET 2022 preparation, you can also use any of the books from Arihant, Disha, or Upkar Publication.
- Understand the Fundamental Concepts and Take Practice Quizzes
For proper CTET preparation, it is always necessary to clear your basic concepts for each topic. Follow these essential CTET exam preparation tips. Initially, concentrate on the fundamental concepts of each topic, particularly in child development and pedagogy. Try to complete the quizzes for each subject on a regular basis to improve accuracy and performance in each test.
- Make it a habit to practise mock tests on a regular basis
Remember to incorporate practise mock tests and test series into your exam preparation. This may give you a general idea of the types of questions on the exam. CTET exam preparation tips for mock test are as follows:
- It is critical to take CTET mock tests on a regular basis if you want to do well in the real exam.
- You can improve your preparation rate by analysing the section-by-section score.
- You can manage your time effectively and efficiently based on the mock test.
- Before the exam, review all concepts and theories
Always schedule time for revision. When you have finished your syllabus, make time for effective revision. This is one of the most useful CTET exam preparation Tips. Use the following strategy for quick revision before the exam:
- After finishing the entire CTET syllabus, try to review all the important topics once a week.
- During the revision, try to memorise the concept, important theories, and formulas.
- Do not just cram. Instead, try to understand the basic concept of the question.
- CTET Exam Passing Scores
Before beginning your CTET exam preparation, always familiarise yourself with the marking scheme. This may give you an idea of how to prepare for the CTET exam. Check out the grade breakdown here:
- Because there is no negative marking in the CTET exam, try to answer all 150 questions.
- To qualify for the CTET exam in the general category, you must score 90 out of 150.
- Because there is no sectional cut-off, you should not be afraid of any subject.
To pass the CTET 2022 exam, candidates must have a sound strategic plan based on their abilities. A thorough CTET preparation schedule provides candidates with a roadmap to follow. Therefore, using these CTET exam preparation tips will enable you to make through the exam and achieve your desired score.
Also Read: CTET exam, REET exam and Grammar Learning For Government exam