The North Central Railway (NCR) Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is seeking applications for numerous apprentice positions. By visiting the official website, rrcpryj.org, interested candidates can apply for these positions. To fill 1,659 open positions for Trade Apprentices in RRC NCR in various trades through RRC North Central Railway Recruitment 2022, which will result in full-time postings throughout Uttar Pradesh in India, the North Central Railway (NCR), a division of the Indian Railways, has released RRC NCR Notification 2022. The RRC NCR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2022 online registration and application period is open from July 2 through August 1 at 11:59 p.m.
ABOUT NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
The North Central Railway (RRC) is renowned as the Workhorse of Indian Railways, and it is divided into three divisions: Prayagraj, Jhansi, and Agra. On the New Delhi Howarah main route, it runs from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east, and from Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on the New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. North Central Railway, also known as the “heartbeat of Indian Railways,” spans parts of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh, with approximately 3062 routes kilometres of BG consisting primarily of double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral.
The RRC North Central Railway is hiring through this recruitment campaign for a variety of disciplines, including Crane operator, Fitter, Plumber, Welder, Armature Winder, Carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, and many more.
Candidates may view the educational requirements, technical requirements, age restriction, vacancy breakdown, and other information here.
Recruitment for the RRC North Central Railway (NCR) in 2022: Application Process
Step 1: Go to rrcpryj.org, the official website.
Step 2: Scroll down the main page and choose the link to the apprentice application form.
Step 3: A new window will open for you. New applicants must register, while current applicants can log in with the necessary information.
Step 4: Complete the personal information form and upload the necessary paperwork.
Step 5: Submit your application after paying the money.
Eligibility Requirements And Fees For RRC NCR Recruitment 2022
As stated in the RRC North Central Railway Notification 2022, candidates interested in applying for Trade Apprentice Jobs in RRC NCR through RRC North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 must have reached the age of 15 and not be older than 24 as of August 1, 2022, with the upper age limit being relaxed by up to 3 years (OBC-NCL), 5 years (SC/ST), and 10 years (PWBD), respectively. For the RRC North Central Railway Recruitment 2022, candidates must submit their applications online only and pay the required application fee of Rs. 100 (Gen/OBC). Candidates who are SC/ST, PWBD, or women, however, are not required to pay the application fee.
However, those who are awaiting their SSC, matriculation, 10th, or ITI results as of the notification date, June 28, are unable to apply for this recruitment drive.
Recruitment for RRC North Central 2022 Educational Qualifications
· Candidates must have completed SSC/Class 10/Matriculation under the 10+2 examination system with at least 50% of the required marks (aggregate) and have an ITI in the notified trade as described in the RRC NCR Apprentice Notification 2022 to be eligible to apply for Trade Apprentice Jobs in RRC NCR.
· Furthermore, for trades where the minimum educational need is an 8th pass plus ITI, the merit list will be generated by averaging the marks earned in 8th and ITI (in the trade in which the Apprenticeship will be completed).
· Short-listed candidates will be summoned for document/certificate verification up to 1.5 times the number of notified vacancies.
· If two candidates have the same grade point average, the applicant with the older age will be given preference. If the dates of birth are also the same, the applicants who passed the matriculation test first will be considered. There will be no written or oral exams.
Recruitment for RRC North Central in 2022: Selection and Payscale
Payscale Shortlisting, merit and certificate verification will be used to choose applicants for RRC North Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2022 through RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022, as stated in the RRC North Central Railway Notification 2022. Following the apprenticeship standards outlined in RRC NCR Recruitment 2022, candidates chosen for Trade Apprentice Jobs in RRC NCR would receive a monthly stipend as stated in the RRC NCR Notification 2022.
TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND: –
· Training Period:- The chosen Applicants must complete apprenticeship training for one year.
· Stipend: – Selected Candidates will be hired as Apprentices for a term of one year and would be given a stipend during the training at the stipulated rate as per the existing norms controlled by the respective State Governments.
STANDARDS OF MEDICAL FITNESS AND PHYSICAL ABILITY:
Selected candidates for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022, will be required to provide Medical Certificates in the stipulated Proforma, which is included in Annexure “H.” The Medical Certificate must be signed by a Government-authorized Doctor (Gaz) with a level no lower than the Assistant Surgeon of a Central/State Hospital. PwBD applicants with more than one Disability will be classified as having Multiple Disabilities (MD). A person with a disability (PWD) who wishes to take advantage of the reservation must have a Disability certificate issued by a competent authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government including one specialist in the particular field for assessing disability).
Eligible candidates who are interested in the specifics of the vacancy and have met all of the eligibility conditions can read the notification and apply online after getting an idea of the above-mentioned details related to this recruitment drive.