1. The tenth level preliminary exam days are here, and many students are applying for the exam. In this blog, I tried to accumulate all the relevant facts and information related to the Tenth level preliminary exam. I certainly believe that this information will help all the aspirated out there,
2. The Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Kerala PSC 10th Level Preliminary Exam 2022. It is a common preliminary examination undertaken by the candidates planning to apply for various 10th class posts. The recruitment is conducted for a total number of 157 seats.
3. The Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam Dates and Admit Card release dates. The exam will be held on 15th May 2022, 28th May 2022, 11th June 2022, 19th June 2022, 2nd July 2022, and 16th July 2022.
4. The mode of the paper is in English and Malayalam language. All recruitment examinations conducted by Kerala’s Public Service Commission (PSC) will soon have question papers in the native language, Malayalam, and English.
5. PSC Syllabus-Since the syllabus can vary from one state PSC to another, here are some general topics for PSC exams. National and International Importance of current affairs. Broad understanding of Cultural, Social, Political and Economic aspects of India. Indian National Movement. Indian Political System.
6. The General category candidates can appear five times in the Gazetted Probation. The OBC aspirants will get two extra chances to appear for the exam, that is a total of 7 times.
7. Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala Public Service Commission has agreed to a state government request that all government job candidates have a decent functional understanding of Malayalam.
8. PCS Exam Educational Qualification-Holding a Bachelor’s degree from an acknowledged university or any comparable qualification is the standard educational qualification required for PSC candidates.
9. Candidates can apply and appear for the Kerala PSC 12th Level exam examination as long as they fulfil all the other criteria released by the commission.
10. Candidates can apply and appear for the Kerala PSC 12th Level exam examination as long as they fulfil all the other criteria released by the commission.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR KERALA PSC DEGREE LEVEL RECRUITMENT: STRATEGY AND TIPS
• RESEARCH ABOUT THE EXAM-
• PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER-
• MOCK TEST-
• NOTES MAKES-
• MORE TIME TO YOUR WEAK SPOT-
• STAY UPDATED
• TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH
• SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY
• MAKE LITTLE /SMALL GOALS
Before applying for the position, candidates must complete a “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, www.keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates who have already registered should apply by entering their user ID and password into their profile.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
• A recent scanned passport size photograph.
• Scanned image of your signature.
• ID Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, etc.
• Mobile Number and Email ID to be kept handy. As all the Notifications are received on the Mobile Number.