Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released an official notification regarding the 200 vacancies for food safety officer recruitment. You can check out full notification of the official website of RPSC.
Introduction for RPSC FSO
The recruitment was delayed due to some problems but interested candidates can apply now. If you are also a Food Safety or FSSAI aspirant then you must apply for this food safety officer vacancy, as this is a great opportunity for you. The official notification was released on 21st October 2022.
The vacancies have been divided among TSP and NON TSP categories and seats are also reserved for different caste sections.
The application filling process will start from 1st November 2022 and the last date of submitting your application form is 31st November 2022.
- Candidate having a degree in food technology or dairy technology or biotechnology or oil technology or Veterinary Sciences or Agriculture science or Microbiology or Bio-Chemistry or Masters degree in chemistry or Degree in medicine from a recognized University can apply for this food safety officer recruitment.
- The one who has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute. (Note- There is no requirement of training prior to selection. The training shall be provided to the selected candidates during the probation period.) Must read full notification once, on the official website of RPSC.
- The candidate should have working knowledge of Hindi and devnagari and he/she should know how to read and write Hindi.
The age criteria of this recruitment is between 18-40. Although, some age relaxation are there for categories other then General category.
Scheme of examination
The paper is been divided into two parts:-
Part A = General knowledge of Rajasthan for 40 marks.
Part B = Concerned Subject like FSSAI initiative, food science, food processing etc. For 110 marks.
- The exam will be of 150 marks.
- Duration of examination will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Negative marking = One-third marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The eligible candidates will go through the following stages of examination:-
- Written exam
- Document verification
- Medical examination
General = Rs. 350
OBC/EWS/MBC = Rs. 250
SC/ST/BPL of Rajasthan = Rs. 150
How to apply for RPSC food safety officer recruitment
✓ Visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
✓ Scroll down and click on the Current opportunities page.
✓ Click on Application link for RPSC food safety officer vacancy
✓ Fill the application form with all required personal details.
✓ Upload all the required documents and the documents should match specifications required. Documents and specifications required are: Scanned copy of photograph with white background and scanned copy of your signature.
✓ Now preview your form and rectify your errors, if any.
✓ Pay the application fees and submit the completely filled application form.
✓ Don’t forget to save a copy of fee receipt and application form because they will be required for future.
Candidates from other states can also apply for this vacancy but the condition is that all the other state candidates will be counted in general category reservation.
We will definitely advice you to apply for this RPSC food safety officer recruitment 2022 as soon as possible if you are a food safety or fssai aspirant. You can read the how to apply section again so that you don’t do any mistake in filling up the form. We the Indiaresult wish all the best to candidates you are going to apply for this post. And you can check out all the details about different recruitment notifications released by various government authorities on our website. Below are some FAQ’s don’t forget to check out them.
Q. What is the salary for RPSC FSO?
A. The salary for RPSC FSO is from Rs. 48402 to Rs. 92715 and the Grade pay is Rs. 4200.
Q. What is the selection procedure for RPSC food safety officer recruitment?
A. The selection process will be held in 3 stages, written exam, document verification and medical examination.
Q. How many vacancies are released for RPSC food safety officer?
A. 200 vacancies have been released for RPSC food safety officer recruitment 2022
Q. Can a candidate from outside Rajasthan state apply for RPSC food safety officer?
A. Yes, but that candidate will be counted in the general category reservation.
Read more: RPSC vacancies.