On August 12, 2022, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will begin accepting online applications from engineers for the position of Junior Engineer (JE) in the disciplines of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts. Graduate and certificate candidates have a fantastic opportunity because they will be hired by central government departments and ministries. In due order, candidates will be advised of any openings for the SSC JE 2022. A computer-based exam that will be administered to candidates in November 2022 will serve as the foundation for candidate selection.
Application and Fee
- Only online applications must be filed at https://ssc.nic.in, the official website of SSC Headquarters.
- Candidates must upload their scanned, color, passport-size photo in JPEG format to the online application form (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photo shouldn’t be older than three months after the Notice of Examination’s publication date. The photo’s image size should be approximately 3.5 cm (width) × 4.5 cm (height). The subject of the shot should not be wearing a cap or glasses.
- The candidate will be revoked if the correct photo is not uploaded by the contender. An example of a photograph that is suitable or not is provided.
- JPEG-formatted scanned signature (10 to 20 KB). The signature’s image size should be approximately 4.0 cm (width) × 2.0 cm (height). Applications containing a smudged or illegible signature will not be accepted.
- The deadline for online application submission is Tuesday, September 2, 2022.
- To avoid the potential of disconnecting from the SSC website, being unable to access it, or being unable to log in during the final days, candidates are recommended to submit their online applications well in advance of the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- Because of the aforementioned reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission, the Commission will not be held liable if candidates are unable to submit their applications by the deadline.
- Candidates must double-check that all fields on the online application have the right information before submitting it.
- The payment was due: Rs. 100 (Rs one hundred only).
- Candidates who are women, members of Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), PwDs, and Ex-Servicemen who qualify for reservations are excused from paying the application cost.
- Payment options for the fee include BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit Cards, as well as in-person payment at SBI Branches using an SBI Challan.
- Up to September 3, 2022, candidates can pay the cost online (2300 hours). However, candidates who prefer to pay using an SBI challan may do so in cash at the designated SBI branches during regular business hours till September 3, 2022, providing they generated the challan before that day (2300 hours).
- Applications that are submitted without the required fee will be automatically and summarily rejected. No objections to such rejection will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates who are not excluded from paying the fee must make sure the SSC has received their payment. If the application form’s state is “Incomplete” because the fee has not been received by SSC, this information is posted at the top of the application form. Additionally, the ‘Payment Status’ link offered on the candidate’s login screen can be used to check the status of fee payment. Any requests for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period provided in the Notice of Examination shall not be accepted. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of 12 fees will be rejected.
- Once a fee has been paid, it cannot and will not be reimbursed.
The SSC JE 2022 exam is the most well-known test offered by the Staff Selection Commission each year (SSC). For the SSC JE exam, only individuals with an engineering degree are eligible to apply. The SSC JE exam dates are issued separately for each of the two levels of selection. For tier 1, the exam will be given online in November. The SSC JE tier 1 exam will be objective, whereas the tier 2 exam will be descriptive. The Staff Selection Commission is in charge of conducting the JE exam (SSC). As a result, candidates will be able to register for the SSC JE 2022 exam online on the SSC’s official website.