SSC GD Constable is chosen to propel an inclination that everything is working out positively among people living in the limited locales. Their responsibility is to thwart trans-line wrongdoings, and unapproved segments into or exit from the domain of India. They are responsible for preventing conveying or other criminal procedures on the Border. The enlistment cycle SSC GD 2021 test started with the appearance of the GD Exam cautioning on July seventeenth, 2021. The SSC GD test is the General Duty Constable assessment coordinated consistently by the Staff Selection Commission for the enlistment of the certified labor force in various Government divisions and Ministries of the country.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) administers the SSC GD test each planned year to enlist qualified contenders for the posts of Constable (General Duty) in-
- Line Security Force (BSF),
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP),
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF),
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF),
- Public Investigation Agency (NIA), and
- Shooter (General Duty) in Assam Rifles.
The SSC GD full design is Staff Selection Commission, General Duty. The enlistment plan is made by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) as indicated by the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) supported by SSC and the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Consistently the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) offers an astounding opportunity to a large number of candidates across India by driving an SSC GD enlistment drive for utilizing new hopefuls for the posts of Constables (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA and SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) from various States/Union Territories across India. The enlistment cycle for the SSC GD Constable test comprises of Computer-Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Applicants who will make an appearance for the SSC Constable (GD) test 2021 are supposed to take a gander at the SSC GD qualification standards going before garnishing off the Application Form. There are certain SSC GD prerequisites that a competitor needs to satisfy before applying for SSC GD Post.
The Key SSC GD Eligibility Criteria that applicants ought to adhere to are the accompanying:
Educational Qualifications: Candidates ought to hold the essential informational capacity as of first August 2021 i.e, Matriculation or 10th class pass from an apparent Board/college before applying for the GD post.
Character: The competitor ought to be an Indian inhabitant. For moved applicants, they ought to submit house/PRC against his/her state/UT.
Age Limit: The contender for the SSC GD test 2021 should satisfy the age need of 18-23 years as of the first of August 2021.
MEDIUM TO APPLY AND FEES
The SSC GD 2021 web-based application strategy was started with the appearance of the 2021 test cautioning. The web-based application procedure is given thoroughly in the notification PDF.
- Competitors ready to take the SSC GD test are supposed to apply for SSC GD online from the SSC official webpage (online.nic.in) or ‘Snap here to apply’ associate given at SSC.nic.in>Apply>GD-Constable.
- Applicants ought to examine the bearings before going on with the SSC GD online one-time ‘Enlistment Form’/Application Form.
- Competitors should give all of the fundamental nuances while fixing the SSC GD Online Application Form. The Registration ID and mystery key will be given once the SSC GD Online Form is submitted. This would be the enduring Registration ID and Password as most would consider it to be normal to apply for this test
- The application charge for the test for General characterization (Male) is Rs. 100
The SSC GD Exam design is picked by the real commission. Applicants ready to appear for SSC GD 2021 ought to be serious with the test example of the SSC GD Constable test. SSC follows a fair example for the SSC GD test and notices it thoroughly in the power notice. Any movements in the test example of SSC GD 2021 will likewise be advised by the commission.
The test example of SSC GD is isolated into four stages:
- PC Based Examination (CBE)
- Genuine Efficiency Test (PET)
- Genuine Standard Test (PST)
- Unmistakable Medical Examination (DME)
Staff Selection Commission General Duty, SSC GD Constable 2021 test is reserved to begin on Tuesday, November 16, 2021. The test will happen for one month to choose a sum of 25,271 competitors. The test will finish on December 15, 2021.