Recently the north sector railway has invited the application for fulfilling the 480 vacated slots in DRM office Jhansi. If a candidate fulfills the required qualification and selection parameters then he might be eligible for the post.
The eligible candidates apply between 17 march 2021 to 16 April 2021. The form application process can fulfill via an online or offline method.
The eligible candidate must not be below 15 and above 24. Only the not-married person can apply for the post.
Also, Read. – Railway Exams Tips
Post and vacancy
- Fitter 286
- Mechanic 84
- Carpenter 11
- Electrician 88
Qualification for the Northern Railway Posts
The candidate must have its 10th passed certificate with a minimum of 50%. If a candidate has passed 12th then the certificate 12th is considered instead of 10th.
The candidate must have gone through the ITI course in his relevant occupation. He is only eligible once he has the ItI certificate in the relevant field.
Guidelines for the hiring process
There will be no examination for the post. The candidate will be hired based on the 10th and 12th results. If he had applied and submitted the documents on mponline and paid 170 as a charge.
Once the candidate applied online the list will be prepared by the committee members. After the list, the final percentage of 10th and 12th will be taken into account.
The final list will be prepared based on reservation quota and the trade After selection, the candidate should pass a training period of one year. Which is given by its official.
Also, Read. RRB ALP Recruitment
Who can apply for the Northern Railway Jobs
- Handicapped persons
- The family member of ex-service or deceased person
Essential documents for Northern Railway
- Valid ID proof like Aadhar card, voter id
- Passport-sized photograph, Signatures, And fingerprint
- Details of the candidate like name, address, pin code
- Cast certificate
- Medical certificate of the candidate
General guidelines for Northern Railway
- If a candidate is caught in interdisciplinary activities during his training. Then strict action will be taken against him.
- The right information should be given by the candidate in the application.
- Candidates without an ITI certificate are not eligible for the post.
- The candidate must have the required qualification for a particular job
15% are reserved for the candidate who belongs to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe. No one can acquire their seats. If the person belongs to the OBC caste then 27% of the seats are reserved for them.
3% of seats are reserved for families of people who served as ex-officers of defense and police.