The public service commission has invited 139 total vacancies for post-graduate teachers of science backgrounds.
The eligible candidate can apply between 24 march 2021 to 23rd April 2021. These applications are invited for group B of higher secondary schools for SC AND St department
The post for which candidate can apply
- Physics – 22
- Chemistry- 23
- Zoology- 14
- Mathematics- 21
- Botany- 1
- Odisha- 27
- English- 21
Qualifications Required for Odisha Teacher Recruitment
The candidate should score at least 50% in the particular subject during his post-graduation program.
At least 2 years MSC program from a recognized university of NCERT BOARD. BED is mandatory for the post.
Also, Read. – Railway Exams Tips
For selecting the candidate should score good marks in his
- Written test
- Viva test
It consists of English, a computer aptitude test, and a test regarding general knowledge of the subject for which the candidate is applying.
The question will be asked in MCQ format each question carries 1 mark
The duration of the exam is 3 hours. The candidate should require at least 80%of the whole exam.
Also, Read- Indian Army Soldier General Duty 2021
After selecting a Written test the candidate will pass through the viva voice test. This test consists of 50 marks. Where the questions are mainly focused on the subjects and general information of the candidate.
Other Criteria of Eligibility
- Citizenship should be of India
- Communicate in local language
- 12th and 10th pass certificate
- Have studied in Odisha
- No objection certificate
Certificates Needed for the job
All the candidate should have the paper documents while applying for the viva post
The documents that are mandatory for the jobs are
- Higher senior secondary certificate
- Diploma degree in computer applications
- Ph.D. or BED Degree or equivalent qualification for teachers.
- College certificate powered by ncete
- Obc/gen/SC/ST certificate
The steps of applying for the job
- Once the application and documentation are filled by the Candidates. Then he can apply and submit the documents on the official website of the Odisha government.
- Before filing the details all the information should be rechecked by the candidate. Once the form got submitted it’s not editable
- Passport photos, thumb impression, and scanned signed, attested documents image is required
- Once the form got submitted a PSAN number will be assigned to the candidate. This number is required candidate will apply for exams