RRC WCR Recruitment 2022 New Notification for 2521 Posts
The Railway Recruitment Cell RRC of Western railway has recently released and you notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies in Western Central railway for the year 2022-23. You can check out the full notification on official website of Western Railways. In this blog we will discuss everything about this new vacancy of RRC WCR Apprentice from Eligibility criteria to the process of form filling.
Introduction for WCR Recruitment 2022
An apprentice means person enrolled for training in our particular trade or business with the viewpoint of getting employment in the government service. Some amount of stipend is given at monthly rates from the government during the training program but it does not guarantee that you will placed somewhere just after the apprentice. You have to search around and apply for different vacancies for the job.
Important dates for WCR Recruitment 2022
The application filling for WCR Recruitment have been started from 18 November 2022 and the last date for filling the application form is 17 December 22.
Age Limit for Railway Apprentice
The minimum age of the applying candidate can be 15 years and the maximum age can be 24 years also, age relaxation is applicable as for the rules of RRC.
Educational qualification for WCR Apprentice
The applying candidate should be 10th passed or it’s equivalent under 10 + 2 exam system with the minimum of 50% marks from recognized organization and they should also have on National Trade Certificate, NCVT/SCVT.
Vacancy details of RRC West Central Railway
The vacancy has been released for different posts and divisions hair is the full description of how much vacancies are released for different divisions:-
- A total of 884 vacancies are released for Jabalpur division.
- 614 vacancies are released for Bhopal division.
- A total of 685 vacancies are released for Kota division.
- 160 vacancy is released for Kota workshop division.
- CRWS BPL division has released 158 vacancies.
- 20 vacancies are released for HQ / Jabalpur division.
The application fees is Rs. 100/- for general category and no fees have to be paid for SC / ST / PWD / women candidates. You can pay through different modes like Debit card /Credit card / Internet banking / E-wallets & etc.
How to apply for Western Central Railways recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of WCR.Indian railways.gov.in
- You will get a ‘Contact Us’ option, click there, Now click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab then go to ‘Railway Recruitment Cell’ and click on Engagement of Act Apprentices for 2022-23’.
- Now click on the apply link, register
- Fill in the application form with all the required details also upload your documents according to the specifications given.
- Preview the application form and rectify the mistakes, if any.
- Now pay the application fees and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to download and take a printout of the form for future preferences.
So this was all about WCR Recruitment 2022. You can definitely apply for this if you match with the eligibility criteria and if you aspire to give this apprentice. We, The India result wish you all the best for this examination and you can check out our website for different types of notifications released for different government job vacancies like Banking, Railways, Army, Police and other various sectors.
- How many vacancies are released for RRC Western Central Railway?
A total of 2521 vacancies are released for Railway Recruitment Cell.
- What is the mode of applying for application form?
You have to fill the form through online mode of application.
- What is the educational qualification required for RRC WCR apprentice?
They applicant must have passed class 10th or its equivalent (in 10+2 system) with a minimum of 50% marks and ITI in relevant trade.
- What is the age limit of railway apprentice?
The minimum age of applying candidate can we 15 years and they should not be more than 24 years of age however, age relaxation have been provided according to the rules of RRC.
Also read: Railway latest vacancy