Indian Air force has released a notification 01/2023 is regarding let it movement of candidates for Indian Air force. This exam is known as Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT. According to the notice the process of application will be starting from 1 December. You can check out the phone notification release on official website afcat.cdac.in .
Introduction for AFCAT Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force releases the Air Force common admission test every year to select best eligible candidates who suits best to their job. A total of 241 vacancies have been released for the post of Ground duty (Technical), Ground duty (Non – Technical) and Flying officer all India.
Important dates for AFCAT Recruitment 2022
The applications for this exam will be started from 1 December 2022 and the last year is 30 December 2022. And the exam is expected to be held in the month of June or July 2023.
The candidates who are interested for this Indian Air Force recruitment exam must ensure that the fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission in the examination. The exam will be held in two parts i.e. examination and SSB test. If you are found that you don’t fulfill the LGBT criteria before or after the written exam or AFSB testing the candidate will be canceled by Indian Air Force.
Application fees for AFCAT Online Form
The candidates have to apply online and the application fees for all the applying candidates is Rs. 250. And the candidates coming from NCC special entry does not have to pay the fees.
Vacancy Details for AFCAT Recruitment
The 241 vacancies are also divided into different types of post, here is a description given about number of post released for every vacancy:-
- 10 posts are released for AFCAT Recruitment.
- 130 posts at least for AFCAT Ground Duty Technical.
- 82 posts are released for AFCAT Ground Duty Technical.
- 10 posts are released for Ground Duty Non-technical
- 9 posts are released for Meteorology entry.
10% seats are reserved for NCC special entry.
Age Limit for AFCAT Recruitment
- The age limit for flying branch through AFCAT NCC special entry is from 20 to 24 years.
- There is limit for Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) Branch is for 20 to 26 years.
- For the flying branch
The blank I needed should be passed without minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics with 10+2 level and
- a) Graduation with the minimum of 3 years degree course in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR
- b) BE/B Tech degree from a recognized university with a minimum 60% marks.
- For Ground Duty Technical
The applying candidate should be passed from 10 + 2 intermediate with the minimum of 60% marks in Physics and Maths and minimum 4-year graduation/Integrated PG degree in Engineering / Technology.
- For Ground Duty Non-Technical
The applying candidate should have a best degree in any stream with at least minimum 60% marks.
The candidates will be shortlisted according to the eligibility criteria and if they are found correct in all respects they will be called for a written exam and Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) written exam. Then the final merit list will be released.
Process for AFCAT Apply Online
- Visit the official website of Indian Air Force afcat.cdac.in .
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Advertisement 01/2023. Click on that advertisement.
- Now enter all the asked details correctly and upload to documents with the required specifications mentioned there.
- Preview the application form and rectify the mistakes if any.
- Proceed to pay the application fees and download the application form for future preferences.
So this was all about the AFCAT recruitment notification released by Indian Air Force. You can definitely apply for this if you match with the eligibility criteria and if you aspire to give this exam. We, The India result wish you all the best for this examination and you can check out our website for different types of notifications released for different government job vacancies like Banking, Railways, Army, Police and other various sectors.
Also read: AFCAT preparation guide