The RRB will conduct the RRB Group-D Level-I exam from April to June 2021 which was earlier scheduled to start from December 15th, 2020 but the Railway Board Chairman announced the new dates for the RRB Group D exam.
Railway Group D is a exam which is conducted by RRB to select eligible candidates for railway group d recuirtment for level-1 posts like Helper/Assistant Pointsman, Track Maintainer Grade-IV, in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various departments of Indian Railways.
The RRB will conduct the RRB Group-D Level-I exam from April to June 2021
Other Railway Latest Vacancy
Table of Content
#RRB Group D Exam Date 2020-21
Here are the tentative dates for RRC Group D 2020 exam.
|RRB Group D Exam Events||RRB Group D Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|RRB Group D Notification||July 2021|
|RRB Group D Online Application||July – August 2021|
|RRB Group D Exam Date CBT 2019-20||Septemeber 2021|
|RRB Group D Result 2020||To be Notified|
#Railway Group D Exam Dates 2019
|RRB Group D Notification||February 23rd, 2019|
|RRB Group D Exam Date CBT 2019-20||April to June 2021|
|RRB Group D Result 2020||Updated soon|
#RRB Group D Vacancy
For RRB Group D exam, the total number of vacancies published was 62907.
RRB Group D Eligibility
The candidate’s eligibility for the Railway Group D exam is based on the fulfillment of the following conditions:
2. RRB Group D Age Limit
3. RRB Group D Qualification
RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria
#RRB Group D Nationality
A candidate is eligible to appear for exam if he/she is:
1. A citizen of India, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan, or
4. A Tibetan refugee permanently settled in India from and before January 1, 1962.
5. A person of Indian origin who is migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire, Zambia, Ethiopia and Vietnam who wants to permanently settle in India.
#RRB Group D Age Limit
Age limit: 18 to 33 years
#Minimum Educational Qualification for exam:
10th pass (or) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
#RRB Group D Application Fees
|Male candidates of UR & OBC||500 rupees|
|SC/ST//Ex-Serviceman/PWDsTransgender/Economically Backward Class/Minorities||250 rupees (Refundable on appearing in the CBT exam)|
|Women of all category||Exempted|
#RRB Group D Exam Pattern
RRB Group D Exam Pattern CBT
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Awareness/Current Affairs||20||90 minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
1. The computer-based test of Railway Group D exam is conducted for 1 and half hours and asks 100 questions.
2. There is a negative marking scheme in RRB Group D exam.
3. Candidates for each wrong attempt will be penalized with 1/3rd marks.