According to the most recent news, registrations for the role of College Lecturer are already opened as part of the highly anticipated RPSC College Lecturer Recruitment 2021.
According to Higher Education Minister Bhanwar Singh Bhati, budgetary consent has already been provided there under budget announcement to fill vacancies of College Lecturer -state institutes.
Minister also stated that nominations for these positions had been given to the RPSC and the recruitment process will be finished as early as possible.
This job opening is just for hiring 830 vacant RPSC College Lecturer positions for different groups that can conveniently apply. If you fall into one of the following categories: SC, ST, OBC, or PWD, you can easily
RPSC College Lecturer Job Positions
One must meet every condition of the selection based on the achievements and qualifications to submit a Rajasthan College Lecturer Bharti Application Form for all of these positions.
|Name of Authority||Rajasthan Publis Service Commission|
|Name of Position||College Lecturer|
|PRSC College Lecturer Application Form||Release Soon|
|Last Date of Online Application||Release Soon|
|Start Date of Online Application||Release Soon|
RPSC College Lecturer Exam Information
The requirement for this examination is that the applicant is a Citizen of India.
The applicant must be at least 21 years old and no older than 35 years old. Government Job Seekers, seeking Government Jobs in India in 2020, can find all current government open positions on this website.
Also, Read – RPSC 1st Grade Job Notification Recruitment
RPSC College Lecturer Eligibility 2021
RPSC Lecturer Educational Qualification
1. The candidate must hold a Master’s degree from a recognized board or university.
2. Complete a board of education or school’s 10th and 12th grades, as well as any other required qualifications.
3. Understanding of Rajasthani conditions and cultural understanding of Hindi written in Devnagri Script.
4. Candidates who have passed the UGC’s National Eligibility Test (NET), CSIR’s National Eligibility Test (NET), or another UGC-accredited test such as SLET/SET.
Also, Read – Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test Latest Vacancies
College Lecturer Age Criteria
1. Candidates should be between the ages of 21 and 35 years old.
2. Government legislation and rules apply to the upper age limit.
3. Candidates are given age relaxation based on their categorization (SC/ST/OBC).
College Lecturer Selection process
Candidates for the position of College Lecturer will be chosen based on their performance in a written exam.
Application Form for RPSC College Lecturer 2021
Before applying online for RPSC College Lecturer openings, applicants need first establish their qualifications.
If you meet the requirements and are interesting, go to the online application procedure.
Keep all education documentation, such as photos, signatures, and graduating transcripts, with you at all times.
Now go to the RPSC’s official website or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE.”
- Fill in your essential information, such as your name, father’s name, and address.
- Fill in your educational content.
- Upload a photo of yourself and your autograph.
- Choose between offline and online payment methods.
- Pay the College Lecturer Application Fee.
- Finally, after double manual verification, check the eligibility criteria.
- Save a finished application to your devices as a PDF.
- Make a copy for your records and future use.
Subject Wise College Lecturer Vacancy Details
|SL. No||Subject Name||Total Posts|
|9.||Textile Dyeing & Painting||1|
|12.||Drawing & Painting||10|
|25.||Home Science (Food Nutrition)||5|
|26.||Home Science (Education Extension)||8|
|27.||Home Science (Home Management)||7|
|28.||Home Science (Child Development)||5|
|29.||Home Science (Clothing Textile)||6|