On behalf of the Indian Railway Recruitment Cell, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) administers the RRB Group D test.
The exam will hire qualifying available vacancies for Group D posts in the Indian Railways, including Track Maintainer Grade IV, Helper/ Assistant Pointsman, and Assistant Bridge under Level 1 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
In February 2021, the RRB Group D notice is set to be delivered. The sole distinction between RRC Group D and RRB Group D hiring is the test organizing organization.
These positions provide an excellent opportunity to work for the Indian Railways division and obtain a government job.
Here is a complete essay party affected, including important dates, qualifications, test pattern, material, the application procedure, payment, hall ticket, and result announcements for the RRB Group D 2021 test to help candidates grasp the crucial aspects linked to the recruiting process.
RRB Group D Latest News
Early February 2021, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is scheduled to release the actual RRB Group D notice. Participants should keep a keen eye on the online webpage for updates.
RRB Group D Bharti 2021: Overview
RRB Group D Recruitment Exam 2021
Examination conducting authority
To be released
All over India
RRB Group D 2021 Selection Process
The various phases will be followed to finalize the screening process for Group D open positions:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
RRD Group-D CBT Exam Pattern (Latest)
Participants are encouraged to attend the CBT just on dates, places, and locations mentioned in their e-call notice. The CBT comprises the general structure:
Number of Questions
1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes) for the general category.
General Awareness on Current Affairs
Note: 120 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied by the scribe
General Intelligence and Reasoning
The RRB Group D CBT Exam 2021 will consist of 100 objectives types of questions (grade 10), and it’ll last 90 minutes for general category applicants.
In the exam, there will also be a negative grading system. For each wrong response, a third of a point will be penalized.
Also, Read- Last Minute Railway Exams Tips
The preferred language for the test will be English. Applicants can, however, select from either the following languages:
PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
The Physical Efficiency Test will be administered to females and males applicants who pass the CBT Test. The following are the specifics:
- Candidates must carry loads a 20 kg weight for a distance of at least meters in 2 minutes on one attempt alone.
- In a single shot, students must run 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds.
- Must be capable of carrying and lifting 35 kg of weight for a distance of at least meters in under two minutes at a time.
- In a single attempt, you must run 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
Also, Read. Latest Job Vacancies for Indian Northern Railway
Medical Fitness and Document Verification
Candidates are invited for the Document Verification (DV) process once passing the PET. If any misleading information is acquired, the candidate’s registration will be terminated. For the paperwork validation process, aspirants must bring various documents (in original and photocopies):
- For proof of birth and matriculation qualification, Matriculation/High School Examination or an equivalent certificate is required.
- If appropriate, an NCVT (NAC/ NTC) or SCVT certificate is required.
- Certificate of SC/ST
- Certificate of OBC-NCL (Must be issued not before one year from the date of document verification)
- Candidates in the OBC-NCL category declaring non-creamy layers
- Income and Asset Certificates to be Submitted by Economically Weaker Sections for Waiving Examination Fees for Economically Backward Classes
- Statements of Minority Communities on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Need a Medical Certificate (PwBD)
- Ex-original servicemen’s discharge certificate
- In a formal change of name, a Gazette notification and other legal documents are required.
- Acceptance of a payment made over the phone (challan of SBI branch or Pay-in-slip of Post Office)
- Self-Declaration for Ex-servicemen
- NOC from serving Defense Personnel (ExSM) with the mentioned discharge date
- NOC from serving employees with a date of appointment from the present employer
- Transgender candidate Self-Certification
- If applicable, J & K domicile certificate
- The Government of India Eligibility Certificate
- Affirmation declaring that the person has not remarried and a decree of divorce/judicial divorce from a recognized court of law (if applicable)
- In the case of a widow, the husband’s death confirmation and a document declaring that the applicant has not remarried are required (if applicable)
- After reviewing the job description, Ex-SM prospects who obtain civil occupation should provide a self-declaration to the responsible employer as soon as they join, detailing their application for this position. During certificate verification, the authorized copy of this confession and the NOC from the civil employer shall be delivered.
RRB Group D Syllabus
BODMAS, Algebra, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Number System, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Decimals, Simple and Compound Interest, Ratio and Proportion Geometry and Trigonometry, Profit and Loss, Elementary Statistics, Pipes & Cistern, Calendar & Clock, Time and Work and so on.
The 10th curriculum offers chemistry, physics, and life sciences (CBSE)
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions. Alphabetical and Number Series, Mathematical Operations, Coding and Decoding, Syllogism, Jumbling, Relationships, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Similarities and Differences, Conclusions and Decision Making, Analytical Reasoning, Directions, Classification, etc.
Current Affairs and General Awareness
Science and Technology, Culture, Sports, People, Politics, Economics, and any other important subject.